When engaged in commerce, sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the feeling that the world is made up of businesses. The world and businesses, of course, are made up of people. It is the actions of individuals, focused on a common goal, that bring about great things.
D-Link’s motto, "Building Networks for People," describes our global mission. D-Link understands the importance of the individual. Over the years, D-Link has grown to become a large, multinational corporation. But in facilities all over the world, it is the work of individuals, connecting with other individuals, that has made D-Link a leader in providing networking equipment for home and business.
D-Link’s responsibility and duty as a corporate citizen of the world includes the following:
- Healthy finance, accounting and audit systems
- Clear information
- Return on Investment for our investors and partners
- Reduce operational risks
- Enhance brand and corporate value
- Develop green products
- Conserve the ecological environment
- Save energy
- Commitment to resource recycling and reuse
- Follow local laws and moral rule
- Accept and tolerate diversity
- Respect human rights and customer rights
- Promote work safety, sanitation, and health
- Improve the partner relationship with our stakeholders
- Encourage social public welfare and benefits
As a corporation, D-Link has realized the rewards of following The Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you want to be treated.” An interest in the environment and protecting our Earth is a natural extension of that corporate philosophy.